Saturday, March 1, 2008

It looks like summer. Sounds like summer. But I am not sure whether it is summer????















From the weather forecast, Melbourne city will be sunny and warm until on Monday. However, you never know what will happen for the next minute. ""Melbourne weather is just like WOMAN, you would never know what they are thinking the next minute."

Weather in Melbourne can be very unpredictable. To my best knowledge, the current season is summer, but I shall have to rephrase that infamous quote:

"It looks like summer.
Sounds like summer.
But I am not sure whether it is summer????"

The first day of my arrival, it was pretty hot. And it was even hotter than Malaysia. So my first impression was that the weather is just hot and dry, so need to put more lotion with higher SPF index.

But, the second day it was raining hard. Third day even worse, it was shiny, then went rainy, and became windy and shiny again.

The weather here is unpredictable, and one shall never trust the weather prediction. Because you would never know, what will come around the next minute. And please, if you are planning to visit Melbourne, remember to bring along a strong and solid umbrella. Because it might be raining any minute. And if it is rainy and windy, your umbrella might just unfold just like this:















(Picture is linked from ABCnews.)


I heard a sexist quote here, and it sounds like that
"Melbourne weather is just like WOMAN, you would never know what they are thinking the next minute."

Yes, mom and sister, I know you ladies will give a big protest back home after reading this. Haha, but I didn't actually say it, it was just a quote from that ANG MOH. Please bear in mind, this quote was from an ANG MOH, and who say only CHINAMAN can be a chauvinistic sexist when I heard this from ANG MOH??? HAHA.

Anyway, thing are going smoothly here, and more workloads piling up already.

I shall keep my blog alife, or update it at least during weekend so that family and friend around the world (especially Malaysian Income Tax Payer) will know what i am doing in AUS without fooling around with your investment on me.

1 comments:

jac said...

hey, i rather the weather in Adelaide is 'looks like, sounds like but not sure whether it is summer'. The weather is killing me. I got back here last Sunday and ever since then the max temperature has not gone any lower than 34 degree, it goes up to 39 today and yesterday. I wish it looks and sounds like summer in Adelaide :(