Sunday, March 2, 2008

Switching room

Staying in a graduate house is good in many ways, like:
1) it is catered with buffet style breakfast and dinner (but the rule book says that we are only entitle for 1 serving of food every meal) (Hello Graduate House warden, ANG MOH’s and ASIAN’s definition for 1 serving can be very different.),

2) Cleaning up your room once a week,

3) Coin operated laundry facility,

4) Just 500 meter from my lab and etc.

And after comparing with my friends who are staying in the city central and want to find a good apartment out there in the city with all these facilities, I think my room rates is one of the best that I could get.

But I had to switch room, to a bigger room (queen size bed, with a tv lounge), but you know, harga bilik put naik……

This is because the rooms are fully booked by the time I booked my room back in January. So they had arranged in this way, and they will settle me down 15 days after I stay in this big room. It cost AUS 413.00 per week, which is quite a pain in the ass to this Kiam Siap Ma Lat Lou. If I have my way, I would just take the cheapest room (single room, shared bathroom), which is AUS 280 per week.

Previously, I have stayed in another room, which I find quite satisfying. It is a single room with bathroom. And that was AUS 343 per week. Looking forward to switch back to my single room with bathroom again (shared bathroom even better, haha), so that I will not need to carry all my heavy luggage up and down again.














Does this look familiar? Could it be the dog in Stephen Chow new movie, CJ7?













Just let you have a look of my room.

Single bed with bathroom:




































































Current room (Double bed, shared bathroom and with tv lounge)



















































































2 comments:

Y0n6z said...

Looks way better than your own room at home! LOL

leyhian83 said...

Haha, it is actually looks better than my own room at home. But still, at home is most comfortable, although i usually have insomia at home......