Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Speed master challange!!!!

I remember about 10 years ago, when the so-called the latest technology was introduced to handphone - the SMS (short message service), it was such a WOO HAA during those days. Many great new breeds of warriors was born. And these warriors specialized in SMS with their infamous speed.

And I also remember MAXIS was so eager to have these SMS speed masters challenge. Because the more you send the SMS, they will sure untung (n. malay, profit) more la. I wonder why I don't see any of these challenge anymore. Maybe things are pretty different those days, as people are so bored and tired with their non-coloured screen and mono-function handphone, and their only entertainment is SMS, play snake and also miss call.

Well, I decided to hold a Speed Master Challenge to resurrect our dream 10 years ago..

This is the Speed Master Challenge - Keyboard Special Edition.

60 words

Speedtest

Oh.... I am such a lame typist...

To enter this challenge, please click HERE

Please tell your friends to have this challenge. and post back what is your typing speed in the comment box.

This challenge will last for 2 week (until 8/4/2008).

Gambate to all my friends with this challenge haha!!!

4 comments:

Yasha said...

Hey there! This is Yasha. I found your blog off from Yink Heay's coz I was bored and was browsing through her blog. =) I really enjoy reading your entries. Will it be ok if I link yours to mine?

leyhian83 said...

Thanks for linking me to your blog. I shall also link your blog to my blog. You know Yink Heay?

yinkheay said...

lol.. i type 59 words per minute. this is the fastest i can get

xinnnnn said...

wop, my speed is 63 words per minute oh
only one time i ve tried