Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Party.... + Birthday Party + Welcome Party

Easter holiday, and Melbourne city is quiet, my lab is quiet, even my hostel is quiet. While it remains quiet, I enjoy the quietness and I can take my own sweet time in the lab and in the hostel resting and doing my labwork.

However, the hostel cafe is not serving any dinner, so on Friday (21/3/2008) I decided to call my friend out for dinner together. Kien Yew, he is my CHKL brother. We used to study in 5S3. I still can't forget the good memories that our class have during that year. Nostalgic image keep entering my mind....

Kien Yew he is a nice guy, and you could feel how sincere he is when you talk to him. And he has a pair a good looking eyes. haha... Don't worry mom, I am still straight....

At first we wanted to go somewhere to eat, but ended up he invited me to his house and have home cook dinner with him, his sister, sister's bf (Ah Lo) and their friend (Han Guang).

Kien Yew told me that after 5 years staying in Melbourne, everyone can cook. And I shall let you see how serious is he when he is cooking.






















































Man at work.... Do Not Disturb!!!!! haha...


After that dinner, he even invited me for a second treat which was yesterday (22/3/2008) for his home BBQ party. That event for to celebrate Han Guang's birthday, which was 3 days ago, then also welcome Ah Lo, the fun guy for his arrival to Kien Yew Place for a short visit and also to have easter break party..... The event was fun, and seriously, it was the 2nd most highly interactive session with so many Malaysian in Melbourne (1st highly interactive was during the JPA meeting in the city)

So these are some of the photo with them.














Ah Lo and Kiew You having a dart shooting competition for a sip of whisky.




















And Ah Lo won.

















Mah Jong Session for the girls. The girl in white T-shirt is Kien Yew's sister Pei Lu.
















Hang Guang and Ah Lo are good buddies.































I really appreciate I was invited by Kien Yew. Thank you brother!

P/S: I left my handphone in you car also... pai seh la haha

1 comments:

Yasha said...

Haha of course I know Heay. We are cousins! Thanks a bunch! You're link is up on my page now.