Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday night entertainment..... AND IT WAS FREE!!!!!!

Last tuesday, Prof Tan given me two tickets for a stand up comedy show. And know what, before that, I have been telling people around that I am very reluctant to go out for any entertainment as there is no FREE entertainment around me. So my kiam siap character keep reminding myself that just stay in my room and sleep will be the best entertainment.

And maybe due to my intense Inchinen (n. japanese, intense thought in one moment), I got my thought answered. So, last night I went to watch Jason Bryne with Kien Yew.




















Jason Bryne is an Irish, and he cracks all sort of jokes with his intense humor and also quick spinning mind. I just share with you guys some of the you tube click with you guys.






Thanks Prof Tan for giving me the tickets!!!!

0 comments: