Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Revealing my new house........

Have been a busy month, and I am aware that I didn't post many blog entry for the whole month. Basically I was busy with a few things on hand, 1) Moving to a new house, 2) Busy with experiments, 3) Busy with my literature review and 4) Busy with my Soka Gakkai activities.

Status report
1) New house - settling nicely with my very good housemate Thomas.
2) Experiments - it is a never ending process, progressing and promissing
3) Literature review - Yahoo!!! I finally finish my whole draft and my supervisor is reading it now
4) Soka Gakkai activities - So much to learn, and so happy to learn it. Basically we are learning how to respect each and every individual's buddha nature.

So this entry, I will mainly focus on my new house.

I know many of my friends and family in Malaysia have not seen my new house, and I shall talk more about it. On 20/7/2008, Thomas and I had invited some soka gakkai members to gather in our house as a house warming. It was a pot luck style gathering, so we bring our own food and just mingle around with friends.

In the morning, I went straight to Victoria market to buy some vegetables. I wanted to cook Hainan Chicken rice (without chicken) haha.. I was informed that Grace was cooking curry chicken, and so I just thought chicken rice (rice only) will be a good combination to go with the curry. And so I did cook oil the rice, and and mom, you will sure proud of me if you try the chicken rice haha...

And eventually, there are so many people coming to our place, and they brought so much food, more than even all of us can finish...



























And so, everyone had fun, and really encouraging each other while satisfying their own stomach with the superb food that everyone brought to our house.





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































After all these people had a full stomach, they start to mingles with dogs as well haha... This pair of dogs belong to Johnson, I am not good in taking care of dogs... if you want someone to take care of your cells cultures, then yes, you found the right person for your job.












































































































































Haha, when you persist to read until the very end, I know what you are thinking now..... You must me thinking how my room looks like....








0 comments: