Saturday, June 21, 2008

A friday night out

Last Friday, we had a marvelous time in Melbourne city for dinner and then just hanging around The Crown boulevard.

It is nice to meet Yan Guang in Melbourne, as he came almost the same time I touch down in Melbourne. As an exchange student from National University of Singapore, he is going back soon after he finishes his exam and tour with his family around Australia. Very active member of Soka Gakkai, and we really learn a lot from him.

So I made a video for him as a mementos:




Hope you all the best, and don't stop with your mission to encourage more people to happiness in future.

1 comments:

IronEaters said...

Hi Ley Hian!! :) I remember to google you as soon as I got home! amazing...can't believe I never knew! hehe...good chatting with you!

anyway, that's how I found your blog...google :) and I had to play this video...so sweet!!

take care & see you around :)

p.s. i'm sorry about your friend's passing (in the very 1st post) it is very sad when people cannot find a better way to solve their problems

p.p.s. this is pey eing btw...just realised that the blog wouldn't tell you that it is me...it is actually pey jung & swee san's food blog :)