Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bon Voyage Leyhian















Finally, the time has come where I need to depart from Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne to start my next journey in life. Things are never be the same again when one has to leave to a new place to start his own journey there.

Most of my friend warned me, that bidding farewell in the airport is always ended up with burst of tears, and sadness etc etc. Well, I am well aware of that,and try to control my emotion. (emergency pack of tissue standing by in my handbag, just in case).


My family and friend came that day, i was thinking, oh dear, please don't make me cry. I guess i am just another scientific freak with less 'emotional nerve' and 'tear glands' which at the end, I passed through the immigration counter without much sadness.

Perhaps, there are something more interesting which i desperately want to experience. It is the business class treatment from MAS. I am very fortunate to have an upgraded seat to business class, and always wonder, what is the feeling of having a business class seat. And i never would go for a business class seat unless, there are someone willing to pay for the seat.



Heading to the GOLDEN LOUNGE, with my thought focusing how can an airline company change so much for business and first class air ticket, then only i notice the tremendous difference of a economic seat and a business class seat. Let me bring you through my experience for a business class seat.












1) Exclusive waiting area
Usually for a economic ticket, no one bother where you wait, and they will just make sure that you go on board the plane on time to depart. But it is a totally different situation in business class, where they have a exclusive waiting area, with FFF. So what is FFF? For a ma lat lou (n. cantonese pronounciation, a person who dont really care much with his style and at times really untidy) like me, this FFF is a supreme gift, it means Free Flow of Food. I enjoyed myself in there.


2) Seating arrangement and control















The seat is definitely a new kind of experience, with so many space for your leg to stretch. I don't know about how you feel about this, but it really make my journey more comfortable. For friends who know me, I am lanky with long limbs, so this really suits my height and long legs. And furthermore, the seat can be adjusted just like a dentist chair, but it is way way scary-less than your dental appointment. This wonderful chair can be adjusted so that you are able to lie down completely and have a soundly sleep. Another function is the LCD and it even have a built in massage function, which ease your waist pressure when you need them most.

3) Food with artistic decoration
For friends who know me as a vegetarian, I am still a vegetarian. Don't get shock because they serve smoked tuna in my flight food. I tried to request for vegetarian meal, but according to MAS, they are out of vegetarian mean for business class...... how can this be true??? I want my vege back!!!!

Food for business class passenger are delicious, and most of that are very well decorated. I don't get these for my economic seat. But over here, the food is served with plates.


































So i enjoyed throughly during my flight, but still couldn't sleep well, because not used to buzzing sound of the air plane.
















Viola, I reach Melbourne with a exciting flying experience. During landing, this photo was taken as if the shadow is chasing the big bird.

End of this post.

1 comments:

AnnChan said...

WOW!!!!...
I'll leave the composure part of emotion to be unsaid..
But the business class treatment.... it was fabulous and speechless!! Must have been a great experience to founder in life..
Good for you!!..
Here's a good start to a new life over in Melbourne.. May the journey be a pleasant one.. with smooth sailings to the end!!..

Cheers
adeline =)